First flight


I this article I will talt to you about my first flight by helicopter. It is a unique experience, it is magical. It was a month ago at the airfield of Dieppe. A few words on the helicopter. It is an Alouette II and it is light (no heavier than a car).
The pilot is an acquaintance of my father and to thank him for having done its advertising, he has offered eight places to visit Normandy sky. I was lucky to take advantage of one of these places. We have on board a former helicopter from the Air Force, and now it's red and blue. The pilot has left the choice of the route. We therefore chose to be on top of our house and then visit the coast, and back by inland.
The maximum speed is one hundred and heighty kilometers per hour but it’s not the same sensation that car, I was the impression of being at fifty kilometers per hour and in turn to remain mobile.

As you know, one of my hobbies is photography, so I could make pretty pictures, in spite of the fog at high altitude. It's really a must try for thrill-seekers.



1 commentaire:

MikaelSTID a dit…

The international class.